Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Body Parts (A Collection of Poems About Aging

Author: Janet Cameron Hoult
Paperback: 60 pages
Publisher: Outskirts Press (April 23, 2010)
ISBN-10: 1432755986

Book Description:

....find a comfortable chair and laugh along with the author and her poetry about our changing body parts - loss of hair, sight and hearing as well as knees, legs and some internal organs! These poems will tickle your funny bone and help you to remember that although we may be growing old there's life in us yet!

My Review:
This book really hit a note with me! It left me laughing about all the changes that are happening to my body as I age. The author helps us realize that we are all in the same boat and that boat can be a fun ride!

(Thank you to the author for my review copy.)

No comments: