Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Journey Into Tomorrow / Poetry

Author: Veronica Camille Tinto
Hardcover: 132 pages
Publisher: AuthorHouse
(May 26, 2010)
ISBN-10: 1449062814

Author's Book Description:
Writing these poems began as a therapeutic process which turned into words that supported me during a very tumultuous period in my life. The poetry that unfolded manifested itself as an inspirational source that further comforted me during this difficult season. Ironically, the poems were able to transcend my own personal experiences and can be applied to anyone's life as an inspirational thought that can be carried through out your day. Then it becomes my hope for you my reader, that the poems found within these pages bring you the same amount of solace, inspiration, and contentment, that it provided me as I created them just for you.

My Review:
This exceptional book of loving, compassionate poetry brings an element of intensity and beauty to one's reading experience. It covers various areas of life that we all can relate to. Challenges; Hope; If Tomorrow Never Comes; Friendships; Turbulent Times; Change; Who Am I?; and Loss are just a few of the titles found here.

This collection of poems is very well-written by an author who shows great promise to the genre. I enjoyed A Journey Into Tomorrow and congratulate Ms. Tinto!

(Thank you to the author for my review copy.)

No comments: