Author: Sharon Jaynes
Paperback: 272 pages
Publisher: Harvest House Publishers (March 1, 2011)
Sharon Jaynes, author of the popular Becoming the Woman of His Dreams (more than 65,000 copies sold), shares how God can restore a woman’s dreams when loss, heartbreak, and trials have changed her journey.
With stories of biblical and contemporary women’s paths to renewed hope, Sharon sheds light on the desires of a woman’s heart—love, marriage, friendship, motherhood, personal purpose, and more. With compassion and practical wisdom, she leads readers to
- embrace the dreams they’ve left behind because of disappointments
- give their longings and brokenness to their heavenly Father
- evaluate their desires from a godly standpoint and move forward
- receive strength and inspiration by witnessing transformation in other women’s lives
- believe in wholeness, unconditional love, and God’s sovereignty
Five dreams of every woman? What are the common dreams that connect us? What are my own dreams? Have I ever stopped to examine them? Have I achieved those dreams? If I haven't, where do I start? What is God's plan for me?
This book helps us understand our inner-most longings and how we can come to terms with them through God's faithful love. 4 stars****
(Thank you to Harvest House Publishers for my review copy.)