Tuesday, July 14, 2009

100 Bible Stories, 100 Bible Songs


Author: Stephen Elkins
Illustrations by: Tim O'Connor
Reading level: Ages 4-8
Hardcover: 208 pages
Publisher: Thomas Nelson (March 1, 2005)
ISBN-10: 1591452392

This book of bible stories, plus a bible song to go along with each one, is going to be a great hit with our large family. I am so impressed with it, that I am planning on giving it as gifts to my grandchildren.

The book is filled with bright, colorful pictures on each page and comes with 2 high quality CD's with 50 songs on each. Many of the songs are traditional and bring to memory a time in my life when I sang them with my six children, who are now grown up with families of their own. The songs on the CD's are sung in children’s voices which are sure to hold the attention of young people—toddlers and up.

This is a unique book that everyone in the family will use and enjoy. In fact, it would be perfect for Christian “family nights.” It would be a wonderful devotional tool and a fun way to introduce your child to bible scripture that will help them store faith and comfort in their hearts for a lifetime.

This is the perfect book for parents, grandparents, Sunday school teachers, youth directors, and home school moms.

On a scale from one to ten, this would score a perfect 10. I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

Donna M. Kohlstrom said...

What a great gift for both kids and adults!

Charleydog said...

I don't have children or grandchildren but I collect children's books. This is a beautiful book.