Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Nice Cool Outing

Yesterday afternoon, with temperatures in the high 60's, Jim and I decided we would load the bikes up and go for a bike ride. It had rained most of the day, so when we saw a break in the clouds around 5:00 p.m. we thought it would be the perfect time for an outing.

We biked along the Snake River bike path, stopping to watch the swift flowing river from time to time. We had a wonderful time and took some pictures which are posted below (scroll all the way down the page to the large photos).

3 comments:

Pat's Place said...

Oh wow! Please send us some of that cool weather and rain. It is back to summer again after a couple of days in the upper 80s and low 90s. And thanks for the writing tip of the day thingy. I was so proud that I knew how to add it to my blog!! Another technological triumph for me!

Patty H. said...

sounds like a wonderful outing.
I love the bronze girl in front of your fireplace!

Barb Davis said...

More warm weather is coming our way, so a few cool days were very nice, especially for biking!