Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Night At The Movies

Fall will be here soon and with it-- wind, rain, and eventually snow. So I've compiled a list of "must see" movies to watch when the wind is howling past your window and the cold rain is pouring down outside your door. These classic movies can be found on DVD at most movie rental stores and are favorites of mine.

1. Gone With The Wind

2. Casablanca

3. Out of Africa

4. Somewhere In Time

5. The Notebook

6. Sleepless In Seattle

7. Cold Mountain

8. P.S. I Love You

9. Ghost

10. Shadowlands

11. Titanic

12. The Bodyguard

So pop some corn, put on your jammies and slippers and enjoy a night at the movies...absolute bliss!

2 comments:

Patty H. said...

thanks for the list. I'll have to rent these while I'm recuperating after my surgery next month. I have a long list of books and movies going.

Barb Davis said...

Patty- I forgot about your surgery. Please do relax and watch some movies afterward. Wishing you a quick recovery!